Can you imagine your favourite film without it’s soundtrack? Although it’s not always the first thing to approach on the wedding planning list, music plays an enormous part in shaping your wedding day. The unique sound of the harp brings emotion to that beautiful and precious moment as the bride takes her first steps down the aisle.
Christine’s range of familiar and often unexpected tunes during the reception and wedding breakfast gets guests talking and creates a colourful and memorable atmosphere. Many wedding guests haven’t encountered a harp up close before and are pleasantly surprised by its ability to be not only delicate and emotional but also lively, feel good and often powerful.
- Up to 30 minutes of pre-ceremony music to set the scene as your guests arrive and take their seats
- One choice of music for walking down the aisle
- Three choices for signing the register
- One choice for exiting the ceremony. Usually something uplifting to kick off the celebrations
- Up to 2 personal arrangements of songs which aren’t already on the playlist
- An optional visit to hear Christine play and discuss your choices at her home in Nottingham
- Experienced and friendly advice
“Matty and I wanted to say a big thank you for being part of our special day. You were fantastic. We loved the music and we felt like it helped to bring our wide ranging music tastes together. You allowed us to share what we enjoy with our guests.”
Matt and Tracey 11/11/2018
- Up to 90 minutes of varied and familiar background music from her playlist
- Amazing sound quality – a clear sound at an appropriate volume for the event
- Portable – Christine can join your guests outdoors when the weather is suitable and select the best spot to be heard
NB: The drinks reception is more for the benefit of your guests than the bride and groom as you will likely be taken elsewhere for photos.
“It was lovely to have some lovely background music that wasn’t too loud or overbearing and we could still have a conversation and enjoy your harp playing at the same time! Would definitely recommend!”
Laura and Andy 09/06/2018
- Up to 2 hours of varied and familiar background music from her playlist
- An optional music choice as the newlyweds are announced into the room
- A chance for the married couple to appreciate the music themselves (you are likely to be taken elsewhere for photos during the drinks reception)
“On behalf of myself, my wife Sue, Emily and Craig, I just wanted to say a big thank you for playing for us at Emily and Craig’s wedding on Monday. The way you played made it a magical atmosphere for the ceremony and afterwards and lots of people who attended the wedding have praised ‘the harpist’ and commented on the many different types of music that you played for us.”